RUSSIA-UKRAINE NEWS 0N RUSSIA TODAY (RT)
DONATE TO VOICE OF DETROIT
VOD WELCOMES NEW SUBMISSIONS!If you want to be published on VOD, please submit your articles, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 313-825-6126 to alert us.
- TERANCE CALHOUN’S LONG-OVERDUE JUSTICE; DNA EVIDENCE CLEARED HIM JUNE 15, 2007
- LIFER ROGER CARLOS RAY FIGHTS CONVICTION OF 1987 MURDER; HEARING ON SUPPRESSED EVIDENCE JULY 7, 2022
- AS 31ST EXONERATION ANNOUNCED, WAYNE COUNTY, ASST. PROSECUTORS, DETROIT COPS FACE FEDERAL LAWSUITS
- FAMILIES MARCH FOR MEN HELD WITHOUT TRIAL UP TO 4 YEARS IN WAYNE CO. JAIL; DEMAND “OPEN THE COURTS”
- U.S/NATO HISTORY OF BLOODY WARS ACROSS THE GLOBE SHOWN IN BANNERS BY SERBIAN FOOTBALL FANS
- UNLAWFUL, UNJUST! RALLY THURSDAY MAR. 17 TO FREE WRONGLY HELD PRISONERS; OPEN VISITS, COURTS, FILES
- RUSSIA WANTS DEMOCRACY IN UKRAINE: COVERAGE FROM RT AND IZVESTIA
- UKRAINE EXPOSES U.S./NATO WHITE SUPREMACIST FOREIGN POLICY–BLACK AGENDA REPORT
- MICH. CANNABIS FREEDOM COALITION HELPED FREE MICHAEL THOMPSON, WORKING TO FREE MANY MORE
- LIFER PAUL DAVIS: FRAMED BY DETROIT COPS, APA WHO SENT CHILDREN TO CPS, JAIL TO GET FALSE TESTIMONY
- DEFUND THE POLICE SO CONVICTION INTEGRITY UNITS CAN SAVE THE LIVES STOLEN BY CROOKED COPS
- LIFER GARY BRAYBOY, FRAMED BY DETROIT SQUAD 7 COPS INVOLVED IN EXONEREE CASES, IN COURT MON. JAN. 24
- SIGN THE PETITION FOR CITY OF DETROIT RETIREES TO GET $1400 PENSION ‘BOOSTER SHOT’
- JUDGE DENIES BRADY MOTIONS ON KILLER’S CONFESSION AT EWING-SEARCY HEARING, MAY RECONSIDER MARCH 9
- VIRTUAL MASS MEETING RE: INCREASING CCW ARRESTS OF BLACKS IN DETROIT V. WHITE ARRESTS SAT. JAN. 29 @ 4 P.M.
- DETROIT COP DEWAYNE JONES BEAT MENTALLY ILL WOMAN AT HOSPITAL, GOT PROBATION, THEN GOT PROMOTED
- 19TH ANNUAL DETROIT MLK DAY VIRTUAL RALLY AND MARCH MON. JANUARY 17, 11 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
- FREE COVID TESTING, VACCINATIONS, BOOSTERS SAT. JAN. 8 @ 11AM-4 PM. WILDER LIBRARY 7140 E. 7 MILE DETROIT
- UKRAINE: WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH BLACK FOLKS? BLACK AGENDA REPORT
- CHARLES PUGH, WHO LED BANKSTER-‘RAPE’ OF CITY OF DETROIT, RELEASED AFTER CHILD SEX ABUSE CONVICTION
- MICHAEL HICKS, WRONGLY CONVICTED OF 1993 BATTLE CREEK MURDER, USING ‘SNITCH,’ FIGHTS FOR FREEDOM
- DID PROS. KYM WORTHY AND DPD SUPPRESS KILLER’S CONFESSION IN EWING/SEARCY CASE? HEARING DEC. 1
- JUVENILE LIFER/ACTIVIST EFREN PAREDES, JR. FIGHTS TO OVERTURN SEPT. 10 RE-SENTENCING TO DEATH IN PRISON
- DETROIT VOTERS NOT TO BLAME FOR CITY’S DEVASTATION BY BANKS, BIG BUSINESS, RACIST JUSTICE SYSTEM
- ‘END MICHIGAN’S SECRET DEATH ROW’–HUNDREDS DEMAND END TO LWOP, OTHER REFORMS AT STATE CAPITOL
Author Archives: Diane Bukowski
Detroit’s police department will make up almost 29% of the city’s general fund expenditures this year. . .total police spending in 2022 @ $341 M. Police misconduct involved in most wrongful convictions–fund Conviction Integrity Units to free them all! Donate … Continue reading
LIFER GARY BRAYBOY, FRAMED BY DETROIT SQUAD 7 COPS INVOLVED IN EXONEREE CASES, IN COURT MON. JAN. 24
DPD’s William Rice/Monica Childs Squad 7 tag team engineered Brayboy conviction, has been involved in multiple wrongful convictions Childs cited for coerced confessions and “snitch” witness testimony in multiple cases Rice on Wayne County Prosecutor’s “Giglio-Brady list” for running a criminal … Continue reading
City of Detroit Retirees Deserve $1400 Pension “Booster Shot” 2021 COVID INDUCED INFLATION CUT PENSIONS SEVEN PERCENT (7%) Voice of Detroit normally covers stories involving mass incarceration and police abuse. But Editor Diane Bukowski is a City of Detroit … Continue reading
Above: families who say their loved ones were wrongly convicted rallied outside the Frank Murphy Hall in Detroit June 4; Darrell Ewing and Derrico Searcy’s brother Shawn Searcy of “Operation Liberation” organized rally. Judge says “Brady” ruling does not apply … Continue reading
VIRTUAL MASS MEETING RE: INCREASING CCW ARRESTS OF BLACKS IN DETROIT V. WHITE ARRESTS SAT. JAN. 29 @ 4 P.M.
Bit.ly/DPDstopandfrisk Go to the link above to register with email address to attend the meeting.
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR DEWAYNE JONES! JUSTICE FOR SHELDY! Jones beat Sheldy Smith at Detroit Receiving Hospital while she was unclothed Jones won re-trial (set for Feb. 22,2022) after jury convicted him DPD promoted Jones to Sergeant after beating SIGN PETITION AT: … Continue reading
FREE COVID TESTING, VACCINATIONS, BOOSTERS SAT. JAN. 8 @ 11AM-4 PM. WILDER LIBRARY 7140 E. 7 MILE DETROIT
Detroit COVID-19 data: Tracking cases, deaths (clickondetroit.com) 1 out of 6 Detroiters (98,919) have confirmed COVID cases GET VACCINATED, BOOSTED — WSU Mobile Health Unit No cost, no insurance or ID required; diabetes and cholesterol testing also By Russ Bellant Jan … Continue reading
Ajamu Baraka, BAR editor and columnist Jan. 6, 2022 “…it is imperative that everyone, in particular Black and working-class people, understand that not having an awareness of the interconnections of the “grind” (the struggle to survive in the U.S.) … Continue reading
Detroit Channel 7 News appears to have been the ONLY news outlet that portrayed the grim reality behind Charles Pugh’s 2016 conviction of sexual abuse of a 14-year-old child, and others, in the wake of his release from prison … Continue reading