DONATIONS TO VOD NEEDED! SEE LINKS IN STORIES
VOD WELCOMES NEW SUBMISSIONS!If you want to be published on VOD, please submit your articles, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 313-825-6126 to alert us.
- WRONGLY CONVICTED, ALPHONSO CLARK JR. LOST MOM BEFORE RELEASE; PUBLISHES BOOK ON GRIEF IN PRISON
- RALLY FOR CATEGORICAL CLEMENCY FOR MICHIGAN PRISONERS AT STATE CAPITOL SEPT. 30, 2023 3-5 PM
- EFRÉN PAREDES, JR: MICH. COURTS CURB MINORS’ DEATH IN PRISON SENTENCES, BUT COA AFFIRMS HIS 2ND LWOP
- SUPPORT THE WRONGFULLY CONVICTED! NO LWOP FOR JUVENILES 18/UNDER! STOP WAYNE CO. COURTS INJUSTICE
- MDOC CHIPPEWA INMATES RAISE AWARENESS ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH, ESPECIALLY IN PRISONS
- HUNDREDS OF MEN, SERVING LIFE SENTENCES ON THE CREDIBILITY OF CORRUPT DETROIT POLICE DETECTIVES!
- WRONGLY CONVICTED DARRELL EWING, DERRICO SEARCY: JUSTICE SHACKLED, DELAYED 13 YRS. IN MDOC, WC JAIL
- TERRY WILSON TAKES 2ND DEGREE PLEA AFTER NEW TRIAL WIN OVER RACIST MACOMB COUNTY JURY, COURT
- SECOND CHANCES FOR MICHIGAN LIFERS! MOVEMENT GAINS STEAM AS RE-SENTENCING ACT INTRODUCED
- TAMERRA WASHINGTON: LETTERS FROM A MODERN CELL, HONORING MLK 6OTH ANNIVERSARY OF DETROIT MARCH
- DETROIT COPS WHO FRAMED WILLIE MERRIWEATHER IN 1987 INVOLVED IN MULTIPLE WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS
- MICHAEL THOMPSON CP, ACLU, U-M PROJECT CALL FOR MASS CATEGORICAL CLEMENCY FOR MICHIGAN PRISONERS
- MICHIGAN HAS SENTENCED MORE KIDS TO DIE IN PRISON THAN ANY OTHER STATE AND IN THE REST OF THE WORLD
- JORDAN NEELY LYNCHED BY WHITE VIGILANTE MOB, ONLY DANIEL PENNY CHARGED, RACIST DEBATE CONTINUES
- COP DEWAYNE B. JONES: 3 DAYS PROBATION FOR 2018 ASSAULT ON DISTRESSED MOTHER SHELDY SMITH IN ER
- ‘ACTUALLY INNOCENT?’ DID DPD COPS FRAME NICHOLAS HUDSON FOR HIS TESTIMONY IN FEDERAL DRUG PROBE?
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE CONTACTING A CONVICTION INTEGRITY UNIT — CRIMINAL LEGAL NEWS
- MACK HOWELL FREED AFTER WRONGFUL MACOMB CO. CONVICTION; POLICE COERCION, CROSS-RACIAL ID CITED
- CLEMENCY, NOT MASS INCARCERATION! FORUM APRIL 17: THOMPSON CLEMENCY & U-M COMMUTATION PROJECTS
- WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH: BATTERED WOMAN NANCY SEAMAN SPEAKS TRUTH–31 YEARS OF DOMESTIC ABUSE
- VOICE OF DETROIT NEEDS YOUR HELP BEFORE MARCH 19! KEEP COVERAGE OF MICHIGAN LIFERS’ CASES COMING
- “MOMMALOVE!” CELEBRATE THE LIFE OF LOVIE MAE RIMMER FEB. 26-27, MOTHER OF RICKY RIMMER-BEY
- LIFER CARL HUBBARD’S “ACTUAL INNOCENCE” APPEAL AT U.S. 6TH CC AFTER 31 YRS.; CLAIMS DPD, PROS. FRAME-UP
- STOP TELLING BLACK PEOPLE NOT TO RIOT OVER THE STATE-SANCTIONED LYNCHING OF TYRE NICHOLS–KCD
- A LEGAL LYNCHING? GEORGE RIDER IN MACOMB CO. COURT JAN. 31; APPEALS COURT REMANDED RE: PHONE SEIZURE
Tag Archives: EndSchooltoPrisonPipeline
VOTE IN WAYNE CO. DEM. PRIMARY AUG. 4 #NotWORTHY! Victoria BURTON-HARRIS YES! The video above was compiled by the International Citizens Commission for Human Rights (CCHR) in California. The international group gave Maryanne Godboldo its annual human rights award in … Continue reading
MICH. JUVENILE LIFERS: 63% NOT RE-SENTENCED; FED. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT CITES VIOLATION OF DUE PROCESS
________________________________________________________ UPDATE (details below Paredes story): ACLU files 3rd amended complaint expanding original grounds, in front of USDC Judge Mark Goldsmith; contends continued captivity of state juvenile lifers 7 years after Miller v. Alabama violates DUE PROCESS. Also disputes state’s … Continue reading
45th hearing set for July 11, 2019, 2 p.m. Judge Lillard, Rm. 502 Frank Murphy Hall Judge Lillard orders prosecution, defense to present “sentencing memorandums” by June 9 and June 23 Lewis refuses witnesses for mitigation hearing; Judge Lillard says … Continue reading
FREE CHARLES K.K. LEWIS NOW! CRUELTY: 43 JWLOP RE-SENTENCING HEARINGS IN 3 YRS; HEARING TUES. APR. 16
NOTE: THE COURT HAS RESET THIS HEARING FOR 1:30 PM APRIL 16, 2019 MCR 6.004 (A): “The defendant and the people are entitled to a speedy trial and to a speedy resolution of all matters before the court. Whenever the … Continue reading
Does Judge Qiana Lillard fear more Court of Appeals opinions chastising her for her rulings? Lillard ignores U.S. Supreme Court ruling in McCoy v. Louisiana that the defendant has rights under the Constitution, while atty. is only the assistant Defense … Continue reading
CHARLES LEWIS CHALLENGES CERTIFICATION OF LOST COURT FILE ‘FACSIMILE;’ HEARING FRI. MARCH 8 @10 A.M.
Lewis one of Michigan’s 363 juvenile lifers; prosecutors recommended new LWOP sentences for 2/3 of them, violating U.S. Supreme Court rulings “I don’t believe a single court of appeals panel will agree with your decision; I’m willing to bet my … Continue reading
CHARLES K.K. LEWIS BACK IN COURT FRI. FEB. 15 @ 10:30 AM; WILL JUDGE CERTIFY GROSSLY INCOMPLETE FILE?
UPDATE: Charles Lewis’ juvenile lifer hearing scheduled for Friday, Feb. 1 was adjourned with conflicting reasons provided to the parties, until Friday, Feb. 15 at 10:30 am. NOTE: Before going, call court Fri. a.m. to find out whether hearing will happen, … Continue reading
FREE AT LAST? PROS. SHATTERS PLAN FOR CHARLES K.K. LEWIS’ RELEASE; HEARING THURS. JAN. 24 @ 10:30 AM
Channel 4 video above is from Oct. 2017 hearing in Charles “K.K.” Lewis case Prosecutor moves to certify substitute for Lewis’ lost court record, after first telling Judge she could give Lewis “a term of years’ in exchange Mitigation hearing … Continue reading